A literate, informed and enriched Estes Valley.
To bring people, ideas and opportunities together for the enrichment of our community.
- Service. Deliver high-quality, dedicated and friendly service that is responsive to the needs of our community in a warm and inviting environment.
- Community. Treat our customers and each other as neighbors and friends – with compassion, courtesy, fairness, and respect.
- Curiosity. Honor each individual’s interests and questions about the world, and encourage exploration, investigation, and learning through all that we offer.
- Accountability. Make the most efficient and effective use of taxpayers’ and donors’ funds committed to our care, and be accountable for all our actions at all levels.
- Intellectual Freedom. Provide uncompromising access to a full range of information, allow for open discussion of different points of view, and protect the privacy and confidentiality of information-seekers.