The Library can get you multiple copies of your book club’s future reads!
Complete a Book Club Request form below for any of these titles you want to borrow
- Plan ahead – pick your future titles at least 3 months in advance
- Steer clear of bestsellers due to cost and high demand
- Read the classics
- Frequently Asked Questions
Not finding the book you want? Make a request
Looking for a Book Club to join?
Here is a list of area book clubs who welcome new members
- Estes Park Newcomers Couples Book Club
- Estes Park Newcomers Morning Book Club
- Monday Afternoon Book Club – 3:30 pm on the second Monday of the month from September through May.
- Monday Morning Book Club – 8:30 am on the first Monday of the month. From June through September at the restaurant at the 18 hole golf course. October through May at the Egg & I.
- Pinewood Springs Book Club – 7 pm on the fourth Wednesday of the month.
- Reading is Doctor Recommended Book Club (co-sponsored by the Library and Salud Family Health Center) – 7 pm on the last Tuesday of the month (Jan through April & Sept through Nov).
For more information on joining an area book club, contact Cheryl Homan-Wendell, Program & Outreach Librarian, 970-586-8116, ext.823
America’s 100 best-loved novels (as chosen in a national survey).
American Library Association’s resource for book clubs and readers featuring book reviews, author interviews, discussionquestions and more.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that an avid reader in possession of a good book must be in want of another.
Monthly book review publication. All of the content from the print edition is posted here.
An online catalog of authors and books for those of us who love to read fiction.
Good Reads’ mission is to help people find and share books they love.
WHAT we read, HOW we read, and HOW we THINK about our reading.
Pulitzer Prizes — Fiction & General Nonfiction
To learn more about the Pulitzer Prizes, click on ‘About’ on the Pulitzer home page
Enter a book you like and the site will provide book recommendations and suggestions for what to read next.