Every year the the Estes Valley Library Friends & Foundation holds seasonal book-sale fundraisers to benefit the Estes Valley Library. These sales raise tens of thousands of dollars to help support programs, services, and special projects that raise library services to a higher standard of excellence. Your generous donations of materials for use in the sales helps to support the library for years to come. You can help us further by not donating materials that will not be used in the sales, and that will cause us to incur costs for disposal.
The following items are not accepted for book sale donations:
- Books in Poor Condition such as moldy or water logged
- Ex-library Books Except Children’s, Large Print, or Western/Americana
- Pamphlet-like Recipe or Cookbooks
- Maps or Magazines
- Textbooks or Encyclopedias
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Travel Guides More Than 3 Years Old
- Financial Books More Than 3 Years Old
- Computer Books More Than 3 Years Old
- Health Books More Than 3 Years Old
- VHS or Cassette Tapes
Donation items may be brought to the north side back door of the library, during library hours. Please ring the bell for assistance. Call us at (970) 586-8116, press 2, if you have any questions.