Download the OverDrive app from one of the following:
Open the OverDrive app and follow the prompts to create an OverDrive account and sign in.
If you’re under 13, you may have multiple sign-in options. Learn which under-13 option is right for you.
In the OverDrive app, tap the icon in the top-left corner to open the Home menu. Tap Manage libraries, then tap + to find your library’s OverDrive website.
Note: The library will appear on your list as Across Colorado Digital Consortium.
- Tap the star to save your library to your library list.
- Tap your library’s name to start browsing.
- Now, choose the image below that looks like the titles on your library’s website.
Sign into your library’s OverDrive website with your library card and borrow a title.
Find borrowed titles on your Checkouts page (under your Account) on your library’s OverDrive website. From there, you can:
- Download/Add EPUB eBooks and MP3 audiobooks directly to the OverDrive app.
- Add streaming videos to the OverDrive app.
- Tap Read to open and read OverDrive Read and MediaDo Reader eBooks right in your browser.
- Tap Listen to open and play OverDrive Listen audiobooks right in your browser (on some devices).
- If you’ve installed the Kindle reading app from the Google Play store, select Download, then Kindle Book (U.S. only) to complete checkout on Amazon’s website and send the book to your Kindle reading app.
For a video overview of how to get started with an Android device, check out OverDrive’s help videos.