Welcome to the Estes Valley Library.
Please read this page before filling out a library card application.
Visit the library with your photo ID and proof of address (if different than the one on your ID) to acquire your permanent card.
Children under 18 may register online, but MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian in order to acquire a permanent card.
Helpful hints for filling out the application:
- You will need to read and agree to the Library Cardholder Terms and Conditions below
- The desired home location is the Estes Valley Library.
Contact us at 970-586-8116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you for your application.
Terms & Conditions
- I agree to abide by all library rules for the use of this card: Library Policies
- I agree to be responsible for all materials checkout, and to pay all fines, fees, and other charges incurred through the use of this card. Any lost or damaged materials will result in the charge of the replacement cost of the item. Materials may not be checked out while there are outstanding items or charges on a borrower’s record.
- The loss of this card should be reported immediately.
- Report any changes of name, address, email address, or phone number promptly.