We’ve made changes to address COVID-19 restrictions. The Library has shifted to a “Grab & Go” service model, and we have many “covid-safer” options available.
The Library has shifted to a “Grab & Go” service model for the time being:
- Minimal seating, except for a few public computers.
- Please limit your visit to one hour at most.
- Sorry, no gatherings or meetings at this time.
While Library seating is limited, these local businesses have been certified in the Level Up program and offer options for indoor seating.
Our Open Hours stay the same for now, but we encourage you to prioritize use of the ‘covid-safer’ services listed below:
- Curbside Pick-Up Appointments Service is quick and easy.
- Digital Collections No better time than now to try digital. Need help? Give us a call.
- Special Order– Just for You We’ll browse the collections to match your interests!
- Outdoor Wi-Fi & Charging Stations Wi-Fi spans the parking lot. No passwords, no time limit.
- NEW: Chromebook Laptops available to borrow and take home. Call us to place one on hold.
Got questions or need assistance? Call us at 970-586-8116 during regular hours. Or Email Us anytime.
Thank you for helping us keep the Library open!
More than ever, we are grateful for YOU, our Library patrons and donors, who keep us inspired all year long!