We’ve made changes to address COVID-19 restrictions. Library collections are open, with limited seating on the first floor. Many “covid-safer” options are also available.
The Library is open with services adjusted to the current Level Yellow phase:
- First floor collections are open.
- Limited seating and tables.
- Public computers with Internet and printing available.
- The second floor remains closed for now.
- Sorry, no gatherings or meetings at this time.
While Library seating is limited, these local businesses have been certified in the Level Up program and offer options for indoor seating.
Our Open Hours stay the same for now, and we continue to offer a variety of ‘covid-safer’ services:
- Curbside Pick-Up Appointments Service is quick and easy.
- Digital Collections No better time than now to try digital. Need help? Give us a call.
- Special Order– Just for You We’ll browse the collections to match your interests!
- Outdoor Wi-Fi & Charging Stations Wi-Fi spans the parking lot. No passwords, no time limit.
- NEW: Chromebook Laptops available to borrow and take home. Call us to place one on hold.
Got questions or need assistance? Call us at 970-586-8116 during regular hours. Or Email Us anytime.
Thank you for helping us keep the Library open!
More than ever, we are grateful for YOU, our Library patrons and donors, who keep us inspired all year long!