Library collections are open, with public computers currently located on the first floor.
The Library is open with services adjusted to the current phase of operations:
- First floor collections are open.
- Seating and table available.
- Public computers with Internet and printing available.
- The second floor remains closed for now.
- The Hondius Room is open for public meeting use.
- The Wasson Room, Makerspace, and 2nd Floor are scheduled to re-open July 6.
These services are also available:
- Curbside Pick-Up Appointments Service is quick and easy. No parking required.
- Digital Collections It’s a great time to try digital. Need help? Give us a call.
- Special Order– Just for You We’ll browse the collections to match your interests!
- Outdoor Wi-Fi & Charging Stations Wi-Fi spans the parking lot. No passwords, no time limit.
- NEW: Chromebook Laptops available to borrow and take home. Call us to place one on hold.
Got questions or need assistance? Call us at 970-586-8116 during regular hours. Or Email Us anytime.