Makerspace Orientation Complete
Thank you for completing your Makerspace Orientation! We’ve sent you the information below as an email, as well as a link to a printable summary of the Makerspace Orientation. Library staff will update your patron record, so you will be able to check in to the Makerspace with your library card within 24 hours. (If you are planning to come sooner, please show our staff a copy of your confirmation email, either printed or on your device).
Visit the Makerspace
- The Makerspace is open for drop-in use during regular library hours, except during scheduled programs.
- Need a little extra help? Plan your visit when a volunteer guide is scheduled.
The program and Makerspace guide schedule are also posted in the Makerspace.
Start a project
- Free project kits for a variety of fun, hands-on crafts and activities are available now in the Makerspace- one of each kit type per library card. Come in and give one a try! Starter kits for the vinyl cutter, button maker, laser, and 3D printers are also available.
Get more training
- There’s a lot to know about our laser cutter and 3D printers! Both the laser and the 3D printers require an additional training class. After your training class, you can reserve the laser and 3D printers ahead of time.
- Our slide digitizer and high speed photo scanner have moved to a less dusty home in the second floor Computer Commons next to the Makerspace, and no longer require special training.