Check out the resources on this page for information on upcoming elections, registering to vote, where and when to cast your ballot, and more.
The next election will be the Special District election on Tuesday, May 3, 2022. Two districts will be holding elections for open Board positions:
- The Park Hospital District
- The Estes Valley Recreation and Park District
- Election overview provided by our partner, the League of Women Voters of Estes Park
- Watch the recording of the League’s April 20 presentation on Estes Valley Taxing Districts. Five districts are covered, including the two holding elections on May 3.
- Register to vote or check your registration at Go Vote Colorado. Check your district information here.
- More information about each election, including important dates, how to request a ballot, and where to drop off your ballot:
- Candidate questions and answers, provided by the League:
- Register to vote (online or via a paper form)
- Review your voter registration to make sure your information is up-to-date. You can also:
- Check your ballot status
- Check your county and district information
- Change your address/email/phone
- Change your party affiliation
- Change your name and other information via paper form
- Check acceptable forms of ID
- Access information and services for military and overseas voters
- View your sample ballot (for statewide elections)
- View the Colorado Blue Book (for statewide ballot measures)
At BallotTrax, you can track the status of your mail ballot, from mailed to counted.
At the Larimer County Clerk’s Elections page, you can:
- View voting and drop-off locations, dates, and hours (including Voter Service and Polling Centers)
- Get elected officials’ term and contact information
- Understand the mail ballot process
At the Town Clerk of Estes Park Elections page, you can:
- View Municipal Election information and results
- View a map of Estes Park’s Town boundaries
Here are some resources for researching candidates and issues:
- The Ballot Information Booklet (Blue Book)
- At Ballotopedia, use the Sample Ballot Lookup tool to get a complete list of elections, offices, candidates, and ballot issues, specific to your address. Click on a given candidate or issue to see more information.
- At Vote411, enter your address for personalized voting information. See what’s on your ballot, check your voter registration, find your polling place, and discover upcoming debates in your area.
- Go to the League of Women Voters of Larimer County site to get information about Larimer County candidate forums and submitting your questions for the candidates.
- Go to the League of Women Voters of Estes Park site to get information about local candidate forums and submitting your questions for the candidates.