Click “Print this page” in the top right corner of this page to print a copy.
What to Pick Up Before Your Appointment
Pick up your intake packet at the Library front desk in advance, if possible. Fill out everything you can and bring it to your appointment with the items listed below.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Bring the following items to your appointment:
- All tax forms, preferably legible copies (copier available at library)
- Completed intake packet (Form 13614-C) with signed consents as desired
- Signed (both if joint return) Taxpayer Consent Form 14446
- Photo ID- Driver’s license or state ID preferred
- Social Security verification for everyone on return
- Last year’s (or most recent) tax return (if at all possible)
- Identity PIN (IPPN) issued by IRS (if applicable)
- Bank account information (Voided Check) if any refunds are expected (voided check best, deposit slip only if savings account)
- Power of Attorney for someone not able to come to the library
What to Know
Below is the procedure for how the AARP Tax Assist Program will operate during COVID-19.
- The AARP Tax assistance program may cease without notice if the Estes Valley Library goes to COVID-19 level Red.
- Sessions will be held on the first floor of the library.
- Patrons should pick up their intake form prior to their appointment day
Need to cancel your appointment or reschedule?
Contact the library at 970-586-8116 or email email@example.com for help cancelling and rescheduling appointments.