Vision, Mission and Values
A literate, informed and enriched Estes Valley.
To bring people, ideas and opportunities together for the enrichment of our community.
- Intellectual Freedom: Offering unrestricted access to the world of ideas
- Community: Creating connections as a village convener and gathering place
- Hospitality & Service Excellence: Providing service excellence in a welcoming environment
- Teamwork: Ensuring a respectful workplace and cooperative culture
- Professionalism: Demonstrating integrity in all we do
With these 5 Values as our guide, the Library staff delivers exceptional benefits to our community, matched by a sense of professional pride in the organization. Read a full description of our Organizational Values.